NIELIT CCC Course
NIELIT Conducts the various courses under Digital Literacy Program under ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Some of them are ACC, BCC, CCC, CCC+ and ECC. All these courses are mandatory for different job’s essential Qualification. These Courses are running in many Institutions. All these Institutions can only teach their Candidates about CCC Course. For their success in the respective Course among the above, the candidates will have to qualify the Online Exam. This examinations of the course are conducted in every month commencing from 1st Saturday.
Module-1 Introduction to Computer & Basic Concepts
- What is computer : History of Computers, Characteristics Of Computer System, Basic Applications of Computer.
- Concept of Hardware and Software : Hardware, Software, Application Software, Systems software, Programming Languages, Representation of Data/Information, Concept of Data processing.
Module-2 Operating Systems
- Basics of Operating System : Operating system, Basics of popular operating system (LINUX, WINDOWS).
- The User Interface : Task Bar, Icons, Start Menu, Running an Application.
- Operating System Simple Setting : Changing System Date And Time, Changing Display Properties, To Add Or Remove A Windows Component, Changing Mouse Properties, Adding and removing Printers, File and Directory Management, Types of files, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-3 Elements of Word Processing
- Word Processing Basics : Opening Word Processing Package, Menu Bar, Using The Help, Using The Icons Below Menu Bar.
- Opening and Closing Documents : – Opening Documents, Save and Save as, Page Setup, Print Preview, Printing of Documents.
- Text Creation and manipulation : Document Creation, Editing Text, Text Selection, Cut, Copy and Paste, Font and Size selection, Alignment of Text.
- Formatting the Text : Paragraph Indenting, Bullets and Numbering, Changing case.
- Table Manipulation : Draw Table, Changing cell width and height, Alignment of Text in cell, Delete / Insertion of row and column, Border and shading, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-4 Spread Sheet
- Spread Sheet Basics : Introduction, Objectives.
- Elements of Electronic Spread Sheet : Opening of Spread Sheet, Addressing of Cells, Printing of Spread Sheet, Saving Workbooks.
- Manipulation of Cells : Entering Text, Numbers and Dates, Creating Text, Number and Date Series, Editing Worksheet Data, Inserting and Deleting Rows, Column, Changing Cell Height and Width.
- Function and Charts : Using Formulas, Function, Charts, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-5 Introduction to Internet, www and Web Browsers
- Internet, www and Web Browsers Basics : Introduction, Objectives.
- Basics of Computer Networks : Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Internet : Concept of Internet, Basics of Internet Architecture.
- Services on Internet : World Wide Web and Websites, Communication on Internet, Internet Services.
- Preparing Computer for Internet Access : ISPs and examples (Broadband/Dialup/WiFi), Internet Access Techniques.
- Web Browsing Software : Popular Web Browsing Software, Configuring Web Browser.
- Search Engines : Popular Search Engines / Search for content, Accessing Web Browser, Using Favorites Folder, Downloading Web Pages, Printing Web Pages, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-6 Communication and Collaboration
- Basics of Communication and Collaboration : Introduction, Objectives.
- Basics of E-mail : What is an Electronic Mail, Email Addressing, Configuring Email Client.
- Using E-mails : Opening E-mail client, Mailbox: Inbox and Outbox, Creating and Sending a new E-mail, Replying to an E-mail message, Forwarding an E-mail message, Sorting and Searching emails.
- Advance email features : Sending document by E-mail, Activating Spell checking, Using Address book, Sending Softcopy as attachment, Handling SPAM.
- Instant Messaging and Collaboration : Using Smiley, Internet etiquettes, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-7 Application of Presentation
- Basics of Application of Presentation : Introduction, Objectives, Using PowerPoint, Opening A PowerPoint Presentation, Saving A Presentation.
- Creation of Presentation : Creating a Presentation Using a Template, Creating a Blank Presentation, Entering and Editing Text, Inserting And Deleting Slides in a Presentation.
- Preparation of Slides : Inserting Word Table or An Excel Worksheet, Adding Clip Art Pictures, Inserting Other Objects, Resizing and Scaling an Object.
- Providing Aesthetics : Enhancing Text Presentation, Working with Color and Line Style, Adding Movie and Sound, Adding Headers and Footers.
- Presentation of Slides : Viewing A Presentation, Choosing a Set Up for Presentation, Printing Slides And Handouts.
- Slide Show : Running a Slide Show, Transition and Slide Timings, Automating a Slide Show, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-8 Application of Digital Financial Services
- Basics of Application of Digital Financial Services : Introduction, Objectives.
- Why Savings are needed? : Emergencies, Future Needs, Large expenses.
- Drawbacks of keeping Cash at home : Unsafe, Loss of Growth Opportunity, No Credit Eligibility.
- Why Bank is needed? : Secure Money, Earn Interest, Get Loan, Inculcate habit of saving, Remittances using Cheque Demand Draft, Remittances using Cheque Demand Draft.
- Banking Products : Types of Accounts and Deposit, Types of Loan and Overdrafts, Filling up of Cheques, Demand Drafts.
- Documents for Opening Accounts : Know your Customer (KYC), Photo ID Proof, Address Proof, Indian Currency.
- Banking Service Delivery Channels : Bank Branch, ATM, Bank Mitra with Micro ATM, Point of Sales, Internet Banking, National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
- Insurance : Necessity of Insurance, Life Insurance and Non-Life Insurance
- Various Schemes : Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
- Social Security Schemes : Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), National Pension Scheme, Public Provident Fund (PPF) Scheme.
- Bank on your mobile : Mobile Banking, Mobile Wallets, Summary, Model Answers.
Module-9 Overview of Futureskills & Cyber Security
- Introduction to Futureskills
- Introduction to
- Internet of Things(IoT)
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Social & Mobile
- Blockchain Technology
- 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing
- Robotics Process Automation
- Cyber Security
- Need of Cyber Security
- Securing PC
- Securing Smart Phone